Business and Management
We publish textbooks in all areas of Business and Management and at every stage - from first year undergraduate to postgraduate and MBA. We work with authors every day to commission new books and create high-quality, innovative textbooks that are used in universities worldwide.
We are pleased to introduce some of our bestselling titles, such as Paul Burns' Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Janet Morrison's The Global Business Environment and John Hayes' The Theory and Practice of Change Management, amongst many others.
Digital Products for Business And Management
Editorial Contacts for Business And Management
Commissioning Editor, Business & Management Textbooks
Isabelle commissions textbooks for the Business and Management list, with particular responsibility for the areas of innovation and entrepreneurship, marketing, research methods, quantitative methods, strategy, fashion, retail, management science and sales management. She works closely with authors to deliver high quality textbooks designed to support the needs of students and lecturers on undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA programmes at universities worldwide. Isabelle would be very interested to hear from any authors looking to develop textbooks aimed at these markets.
44 (0)203 192 2706
- Macroeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Microeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Modern Principles of Economics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Macroeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Microeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Essentials of Economics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Principles of Microeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Macroeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Economics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis Anthony J.F. Griffiths, John Doebley, Catherine Peichel