To request a demonstration please:
- Visit LaunchPad area
- Click on "Requesting access or arranging a demo"
- Fill in the Request a demonstration to LaunchPad form
- A member of the team will be in contact shortly to discuss options for lecturer and student access with you
- Your full name
- Academic email address
- University and department name
- Course name and student numbers
- Book title
- Please allow 48 hours for us to set up Launchpad access for you
All our titles have online Instructors Resources available. Lecturers and instructors who have confirmed an adoption may have access to these resources.
In order to request access, please follow these steps:
- Search for the book.
- Click on instructor resources.
Click on the download button next to the file you wish to request.
- If you have created a new account, please allow 48 hours for your account to be verified
- Once verified you will receive an email with a link to the resources.
- Please review our full step by step guide for further help or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Typo - Check to make sure the email address is spelled correctly. If not, verify the address with the correct spelling
- Web Browser Needs a Refresh - Occasionally you'll need to manually refresh your browser to check for new emails
- Spam or Junk Folder - Verification emails may be filtered directly into your email spam or junk mail folder. Your ISP or corporate domain may be configured to deliver commercial mail to this folder by default. If you do not find the email in this folder, please contact us
- Blocked or Bounced Address - If you tried to verify a specific email address but did not receive the verification email, your ISP or corporate domain may have blocked the email. Please contact us
Although we strive to provide the best resources for lecturers, our titles may not be available in the following countries:
- Republic of Korea