Macmillan Learning publish market-leading engineering textbooks from Red Globe Press and Springer. From engineering mathematics to electrical engineering and more, our books cover essential topics in engineering and are the ideal teaching and learning resource for university courses.
Explore the latest from Stroud, including the new companion site and bespoke book option.
Digital Products for Engineering
Series in Engineering
Editorial Contacts for Engineering
If you have any ideas for writing a textbook, we would love to hear from you. We always enjoy the opportunity to discuss new publishing projects and hope to meet you at a conference or on campus this year.
- Macroeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Microeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Modern Principles of Economics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Macroeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Microeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Essentials of Economics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Principles of Microeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Macroeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Economics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis Anthony J.F. Griffiths, John Doebley, Catherine Peichel