The Law list at Macmillan Learning is home to successful textbooks providing cutting edge legal insights and content for courses, written by acclaimed authors.
The Law Masters series has been in existence for over 25 years, offering clear, concise and authoritative guides to the main undergraduate subjects. The Great Debates series is designed to introduce readers to the more advanced concepts, providing a cutting edge for students who are looking to excel. The Core Statutes series is produced annually, providing reliable and comprehensive statutory materials, at a reasonable price. The list also includes a wide range of respected individual titles covering areas from Land Law to Public Law to Law Clinics.
Digital Products for Law
Increase in-class engagement with the leading classroom response system.
Editorial Contacts for Law
If you have any ideas for writing a textbook, we would love to hear from you. We always enjoy the opportunity to discuss new publishing projects, and hope to meet you at a conference or on campus this year.
- Macroeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Microeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Modern Principles of Economics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Macroeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Microeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Essentials of Economics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Principles of Microeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Macroeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Economics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis Anthony J.F. Griffiths, John Doebley, Catherine Peichel