Our Mathematics and Statistics titles offer a wide range of real data for students and lecturers. Many of our Maths and Stats titles can also be paired with our new digital learning platform, Achieve. Whilst you're here, don't forget to check out one of the most successful calculus books of its generation, Calculus: Early Transcendentals.
Popular Titles in Mathematics and Statistics
- Calculus: Early Transcendentals Michael Sullivan, Kathleen Miranda
- The Analysis of Biological Data Michael C. Whitlock, Dolph Schluter
- Introductory Statistics: A Problem-Solving Approach Stephen Kokoska
- Introduction to the Practice of Statistics David S. Moore, George P. McCabe, Bruce A. Craig
- Calculus: Early Transcendentals Jon Rogawski, Colin Adams, Robert Franzosa
- The Basic Practice of Statistics David S. Moore, William I Notz, Michael Fligner
Digital Products for Mathematics and Statistics
Achieve is the latest edition to our digital family. Proven to increase student engagement and boost performance all around, Achieve has been co-designed with lecturers and students over several years to establish a deeply developed interface that hosts carefully refined content.
Increase in-class engagement with the leading classroom response system designed to engage each and every student.
Mathematics and Statistics authors
Contacts in Mathematics and Statistics
Samantha is part of Macmillan Learning's STEM marketing team, looking after a selection of subjects including Mathematics and Statistics. Samantha works with the sales and marketing teams around the world to ensure lecturers and students have access to the best textbooks for their courses.
- Macroeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Microeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Modern Principles of Economics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Macroeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Microeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Essentials of Economics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Principles of Microeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Macroeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Economics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis Anthony J.F. Griffiths, John Doebley, Catherine Peichel