We offer tailored language series to meet the learning and teaching requirements of students and lecturers. If you want to be able to understand, speak, read and write Arabic or Chinese with confidence, look no further than the Mastering series. Our Foundations series is designed specifically for institution-wide language courses and tutors in higher education.
Editorial Contacts for Modern Languages
Editorial Director and Publisher for Engineering, Mathematics and Modern Languages
Helen is Publisher for our Engineering titles, where we are especially strong in the Civil and Construction areas, and for the market-leading Stroud and Booth Engineering Mathematics series and other key titles in the subject. She also has editorial responsibility for the bestselling Mastering Arabic and Foundations series in our Modern Languages publishing. Helen is joint Head of the Higher Education publishing team.
44(0)20 7418 5709
- Macroeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Microeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Modern Principles of Economics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Macroeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Microeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Essentials of Economics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Principles of Microeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Macroeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Economics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis Anthony J.F. Griffiths, John Doebley, Catherine Peichel