Our Astronomy textbooks are designed to fit your module, from one-semester introductions to full-length courses. What’s more, our best-selling Physics textbook from Tipler and Mosca has set the standard in Introductory Physics courses for clarity, accuracy and precision.
Popular Titles in
Digital Products for Physics and Astronomy
Achieve is the latest edition to our digital family. Proven to increase student engagement and boost performance all around, Achieve has been co-designed with lecturers and students over several years to establish a deeply developed interface that hosts carefully refined content.
Increase in-class engagement with the leading classroom response system designed to engage each and every student.
Contacts in Physics and Astronomy
Samantha is part of Macmillan Learning's STEM marketing team, looking after a selection of subjects including Physics and Astronomy. Samantha works with the sales and marketing teams around the world to ensure lecturers and students have access to the best textbooks for their courses.
- Macroeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Microeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Modern Principles of Economics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Macroeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Microeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Essentials of Economics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Principles of Microeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Macroeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Economics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis Anthony J.F. Griffiths, John Doebley, Catherine Peichel