Planning and Urban Studies
We publish textbooks primarily for students and practitioners of planning and related disciplines, including housing, architecture, estate management, urban studies and geography. From general texts to focused topics, our planning and urban studies list will support students through every step of their study.
Editorial Contacts for Planning and Urban Studies
I am a Commissioning Editor working on books Planning, Urban Studies and Real Estate at Macmillan Learning. I would welcome proposals for new student-facing texts in areas such as Planning Theory and Practice, Environmental and Sustainable Planning, Urban Regeneration, Cities, Transport Planning and Real Estate. I am particularly interested in texts that are written with student learning and pedagogy in mind and that combine theoretical and practitioner perspectives in a way that makes them useful to both students’ studies and their career development. If you have an idea for a new project and wish to submit a proposal or have a preliminary chat then I would love to hear from you.
44 207 843 2773
- Macroeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Microeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Modern Principles of Economics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Macroeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Microeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Essentials of Economics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Principles of Microeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Macroeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Economics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis Anthony J.F. Griffiths, John Doebley, Catherine Peichel