Politics and International Relations
We are a leading publisher in political science promoting research, teaching and learning at every level. Our award-winning books are written by top authors from around the world and reflect the breadth and variety of the discipline, from comparative politics to international relations, political theory to international political economy, and much more besides.
BROWSE BY COURSE AREA
Politics and International Relations brochure
Explore our full portfolio & find a title for your course by downloading our Politics and International Relations brochure
Watch and listen to our authors present webinars on a range of topics.
Digital Products for Politics And International Relations
Series in Politics and International Relations
- Contemporary States and Societies
- Textbooks in Policy Studies Paul Cairney
- The Public Management and Leadership Series Zeger van der Wal
- Political Analysis Vivien Lowndes, Colin Hay, Gerry Stoker
- 21st Century Europe Helen Wallace
- Issues in Political Theory Peter Jones, Albert P. Weale
- Rethinking World Politics Michael Cox
- Planning, Environment, Cities Yvonne Rydin, Ben Clifford
- The European Union Series Simon Bulmer, Neill Nugent
Editorial Contacts for Politics And International Relations
I’m the Publisher for Politics and International Relations at Macmillan Learning.
02074 185 804
I’m the Commissioning Editor for Politics and International Relations at Macmillan Learning. I work primarily on the new editions of our bestselling titles in areas such as International Relations, Comparative Politics, Political Theory and Political Economy. I also commission new titles for our European Union series, as well as textbooks for A-Level Politics students in the UK. Please get in touch if you have an idea for a new project in either of these areas, or have a question related to any of our existing titles.