We work with world-renowned authors to produce ground-breaking textbooks. We also distribute a wide range of textbooks from Worth Publishers, ensuring our Psychology list has all levels of study covered in this evolving discipline.
Digital Products for Psychology
Editorial Contacts for Psychology
Luke has worked in publishing for 15 years and has commissioned bestselling textbooks across a range of topics from Consumer Rights, Social Work, Mental Health and Psychotherapy. He joined Macmillan in April 2017 having spent several years as a Senior Editor at SAGE Publishing, primarily focused on the Psychology list. Luke now publishes textbooks in Psychology and Law and is particularly interested in hearing from authors with a strong research profile and who want to communicate their ideas to the widest possible audience. Particular highlights of Luke's publishing career including reviewing restaurants for the Which? Good Food Guide and compiling the yearly quiz for Bloomsbury's Whitaker's Almanack.
02074 185 517
- Macroeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Microeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Modern Principles of Macroeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Microeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Essentials of Economics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Principles of Microeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Macroeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Economics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis Anthony J.F. Griffiths, John Doebley, Catherine Peichel
- Clotel Robert Levine