Social Work and Social Welfare
We are proud to be one of the leading academic publishers of textbooks and digital learning resources in Social Work and related youth, community and welfare fields. We publish books across the range, from core introductory textbooks to higher level academic texts and practical books geared to support students and professionals in the workplace.
Our innovative digital resource, The Social Work Toolkit, provides a unique suite of multimedia learning tools that connect theory with practice for students on professional qualifying programmes.
Digital Products for Social Work And Social Welfare
Series in Social Work
Editorial Contacts for Social Work And Social Welfare
Helen has publishing responsibility for the Social Work portfolio, which includes a number of bestselling texts and the BASW series. Our unique digital resource, The Social Work Toolkit, helps students to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to succeed on their course and placements. Helen also has publishing responsibility for Study Skills.
(0)20 7418 5751
- Macroeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Modern Principles of Economics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Modern Principles of Macroeconomics Tyler Cowen, Alex Tabarrok
- Essentials of Economics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Microeconomics Paul Krugman, Robin Wells
- Principles of Microeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Macroeconomics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers
- Principles of Economics Betsey Stevenson, Justin Wolfers