Macmillan Learning is the market leading publisher of study skills resources, and home of the bestselling study skills guide The Study Skills Handbook by Stella Cottrell. We make it our aim to create products for both students and lecturers that make a distinctive contribution to the evolution of teaching and learning.
- A Writer's Reference with Writing About Literature Diana Hacker, Nancy Sommers
- A Writer's Reference Diana Hacker, Nancy Sommers
- A Writer's Reference with Exercises Diana Hacker, Nancy Sommers
- Technical Communication Mike Markel, Stuart Selber
- Writing Papers in the Biological Sciences Victoria E. McMillan
- A Pocket Style Manual with exercises Diana Hacker, Nancy Sommers
- Your College Experience Betsy Barefoot, John Gardner
- A Pocket Style Manual Diana Hacker, Nancy Sommers
- The Everyday Writer, Exercise Version Andrea A. Lunsford
Digital Products for Study Skills
Increase in-class engagement with the leading classroom response system.
Editorial Contacts for Study Skills
Editorial Director and Publisher for Study Skills
Suzannah has publishing responsibility for the market-leading Palgrave Study Skills portfolio, which includes many bestsellers such as The Study Skills Handbook by Stella Cottrell. Our print and digital resources have been carefully developed to suit a range of learners to help them succeed on their course and prepare them for employment. Suzannah is also joint head of the Higher Education publishing team. She has worked in an editorial capacity for over 20 years.
Senior Commissioning Editor
Helen publishes texts across the full study skills portfolio and has commissioning responsibility for the Palgrave Teaching and Learning and Palgrave Research Skills series, which are designed to support researchers and academics in their teaching and research. She has previously worked on Palgrave's market-leading politics and social work lists.